Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Digital tribulations

  • On Saturday, my domain and therefore main email address went down--and remains so.
  • This morning our WiFi network crashed and stubbornly stayed inaccessible for several hours.
  • This afternoon, my AOL account--which I use only for lists--got hacked.
It hasn't been the Most Fun Day Ever.

Fixing AOL was relatively easy. The network was recalcitrant but is now, finally, back up. Nicolagriffith.com, though, is proving to be a serious puzzle. 

It's been down more than 72 hours. Three people are trying to solve it. (Two with considerably more skill at this than me.) I haven't a clue what's going on, or why.

But if I'm a little distracted, or if you've had odd messages purporting to be from me, you know why.
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print